All day on both Friday, September 6th, 2019 and on Saturday, September 7th, 2019. You can find the programme here.
At the Hinterstoisser military airfield in Zeltweg, Styria, Austria. See here on Google Maps.
If you have missed any of the quota allocation rounds, check on the Spotter Information page when the next quota will be available. They will be announced there in good time. Information for spotters can be found here.
As in previous years, accreditation is required for admission to the press area. A corresponding registration form will be provided.
Admission to the event is free.
There are special packages for spotters, see here.
There is a small fee for parking. As soon as this is set, it will be published under “Arrival“.
*Campervans, caravans and tents: The organiser will not offer camping space. Overnight parking or camping is not permitted in these parking areas. Please use the official campsites in the vicinity for camping and overnight stays.
- Binoculars (can be bought on site)
- Hearing protection (can be bought on site)
- Folding armchair (can be bought on site)
- Picnic blankets (can be bought on site)
- Rain gear (can be bought on site)
- Baseball hats (can be bought on site)
- Sun cream
- Official photo ID (please read the safety instructions below)
Model aircraft, drones, and other private aircraft and their use are banned at AIRPOWER19 from 20th August up to and including 8th September 2019 in the area from Scheifling to Unzmarkt to Katzling to Kraubath to Grosslobming to Weisskirchen to Neumarkt.
The Federal Army, with the support of the police, will ensure your safety at the event.
- Each person at the event site is required to carry an official photo ID.
- Screening of individuals and baggage checks may be conducted at any time.
- Bringing any type of radio equipment is strictly prohibited and will be prosecuted.
- Bringing pets or livestock is prohibited.
- Driving on the event grounds (bicycles, scooters, etc.) is not permitted.
- It is forbidden to bring bottles and glasses.
- PET bottles, cans, and drinking cups are permitted.
- Setting up tents is prohibited at the event site.
- The instructions of the military guards are to be followed.
- Prohibited items include laser pointers, weapons and weapon-like items, klaxons/party horns, pyrotechnics, drugs, knives of any kind, and parasols.
- Unauthorised advertising or its distribution is not permitted.
- There is a ban on face covering on the event site.
- Video recordings will be made at the event site.
The list of prohibited items is regularly reviewed and expanded. Therefore, please visit this page again for the latest information before the event. (As of June 4th, 2019)
A visitor car park for people with disabilities is available free-of-charge near the event site. See here for more information.
A visitor car park for people with disabilities is available free-of-charge near the event site. As there are no paved paths at the event site, wheelchair users will need a reliable companion. Toilets are available for people with disabilities.
AIRPOWER19 will take place in any weather condition where flying is still permitted.
There will be a number of food stalls at the event site. Food will be available at standard prices for the region.
There is no age limit for visiting AIRPOWER19. However, we do not recommend that infants attend due to the characteristics of an airshow (e.g. very loud noises). There will also be a children’s zone again. See here for more information.
The program is continuously being developed – current information can be found here.
- Blue sandwich cap
- Lanyard blue and white
- Ear plugs for adults and children.
- Men’s and women’s t-shirt in blue
- Camping chair with AIRPOWER design
- Rain gear
- Picnic blanket
- Styrofoam Eurofighter
- Sticker, A4 sheet: 1 x fixed-wing aircraft and 1 x helicopter (Austrian Federal Armed Forces and Red Bull)
- Miniature Eurofighter jet helmet, scale 1:4,
and Red Bull merchandise.
While stocks last.
In 2013 in response to the anti-corruption law, the organisers decided not to have VIP tickets. These tickets were mostly bought by companies in the past, often as customer care. The ticket price, however, would significantly exceed the legally permitted financial framework currently applicable to such gifts. Due to the subsequent greatly reduced demand, the operation of an exclusive VIP area would no longer be financeable.
Visiting AIRPOWER19 continues to be free for everyone.
An honoured guest area, with basic catering, will be available to invited guests with a special relationship to the organiser (partner, exhibitors, sponsors, and public figures).
Landing private aircraft at the Hinterstoisser military airfield is not permitted.
Information about arrival and alternative airfields can be found here.
Yes. There are campsites for this purpose. See here for more information.
AIRPOWER19 is again offering a varied programme with many surprises. We always publish the latest information here.
This page is also available in: Deutsch