KIDS' AREA AT AIRPOWER16
AIRPOWER16 is an event for the entire family* so there is also a packed entertainments programme for children: besides the air displays, there is a separate kids' area which will be supervised by qualified members of the Kasimir professional children's entertainment group.
Action and creativity
With popular playground games such as a giant slide and a bouncy castle, there is plenty of fun and physical activity to be had in the AIRPOWER16 kids' area. Clown Kasimir and an experienced children's entertainment team are on hand to keep the kids busy and entertained. Creativity is also encouraged with coloured sand art, wooden building bricks and face painting.
- There is a charge of € 5 per child per day for the use of the kids' area.
- The kids' area is located at the Gate 4 entry to the AIRPOWER venue (car park P5 is the most convenient).
- The kids' area is open from 7.30am until the end of the air displays (approx. 6pm) on both days of the event (September 2 and 3, 2016).
- For reasons of safety the number of visitors to the kids' area is limited, so to make sure no-one misses out, no child should be in the area for more than 3 hours at a time. Children under 10 years of age* must be accompanied by an adult. Each child will carry the telephone number of the responsible parent or guardian, who can be contacted if necessary. Please note that no liability is accepted and that there is no catering for kids in the kids' area.
* There are no age restrictions for AIRPOWER16, but it is not advisable to bring young children owing to the nature of the event (e.g. high noise levels).